Call for applications:
- Internships are offered throughout the year.
- Collaboration: No particular need at present.
- Network: It is possible to sponsor colleagues to join ALW.
- Carefully selected colleagues are also involved, for vacations, subcontracting, co-contracting, etc.
In particular, account is taken of :
- the course of study followed (a law degree with a double degree or a foreign degree is preferred) and/or the experience acquired ;
- synergies and complementarities that can be envisaged in the long term;
- motivation and work capacity;
- language skills.
The firm must remain a place of work and personal development. It is therefore proposed that :
- rules of good conduct” designed to preserve and promote the firm’s culture and image;
- career plans” that take into account your wishes for development and -* the needs of the firm;
- training plans and, if necessary, a strategy for developing a personal clientele;
- a systematic “sponsorship” of the young associate.